(Requirements may change; please check back just prior to your trip to ensure that you have the most up to date information)
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you on your vacation. Please read the information below carefully to be sure that you are aware of any requirements before, during, and after your trip.
Failure to comply with any required guidelines may result in being denied boarding on your outbound flight to Europe or problems returning to North America at the end of your trip.
Requirements for Travel
- It is strongly recommended that all guests plan to receive a vaccine and booster Covid-19 dose before travel.
- Each guest must complete a Healy Tours Pre-Trip Health Questionnaire. Click link to see a sample, but the actual form will be included in your documentation packet to be sent approximately two weeks prior to departure.
- Ensure that your passport is current and will be valid for at least six months after returning home from your trip. Note that the average processing time for a United States passport is usually six to eight weeks, but COVID-19-related delays may increase this to 12-18 weeks.
- Flights departing the US: Airlines may require proof of a negative COVID-19 test result in order to board your plane at the beginning of your trip. Please check your carrier website for the latest details, this is determined by the country you will be traveling to.
- Return flights to the U.S: The US is not currently mandating that passengers have a negative covid test before returning to the United States. This requirement is subject to change at any time.
- While specific protocols may vary from location to location, some general guidelines will be followed, please read:
- Based on conditions in the destination, you may either be required or strongly encouraged to wear a face mask at certain points during your tour. If the use of face masks is recommended or required at the time of travel, we will follow those guidelines and you should be prepared to bring face coverings with you.
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces. Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- 100% of airflow on coaches will come from the circulation of fresh air from outside the vehicle
Hotels & Visits
- Each hotel and visitor attraction will have its own COVID-19 guidelines in place.
- Your guide will keep you informed on the specifics of each destination, and you are asked to comply with these requirements at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected thoroughly between stays, and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants, and fitness centers will be cleaned throughout each day.
- Please be aware that many hotels do not provide room cleaning until after your departure due to Covid-19, and you may need to request your room be serviced if needed.
Traveling to the Republic of Ireland
- At this time, there are no COVID-19-related requirements in place for entering the country.
- As always, a passport is required for international travel.
Traveling to the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) Entry Requirements
- At this time, there are no COVID-19-related requirements in place for entering the United Kingdom. As always, a passport is required for international travel.